By Torry Stiles
10. Textimony -noun – When someone saved a screenshot of the text message you sent and uses it against you.
9. Coughing break – noun – Time spent outside hacking up a lung because if there are more than three coughs in the office Sharon in HR hands you another COVID test.
8. Impraytiently – adverb – Describes the way one firmly clasps hands and bows heads waiting for the rest of the dinners to say their prayers so we can all eat.
7. Nacholance – Noun – The act of casually requesting another batch of chips and salsa at the Mexican restaurant even though you plan on skipping out with buying a meal.
6. Incommutitado – noun – State of being unable to answer your cell phone because you’re driving.
5. Christmas Karenning – verb – The act of pointing out the Christmas decorations on other people’s houses after Christmas has passed.
4. Weedish – adjective – describing the smell of the mall parking lot or Fountain Square.
3. Elvisify – verb – The act of marketing long dead celebrities keeping cash flowing with Dale Earnhardt merchandise, Jimi Hendrix tapes and a flood of stuff from Tupac.
2. Nintentional foul – noun – The act of not accidentally unplugging the video game machine when you’re losing.
1. Bidump – proper noun – When we are discussing a problem from the last four years, but lost track of which president was to blame.